- ’10: Graduated from UP Technical University, started my first job in Isango, Gurgaon.
- ’11-12: Moved to Hyderabad in TCS, lot of self exploration and started getting interest in startups.
- ’13: Moved to Bangalore and bootstrapped in Butterfly Innovations, started learning Python programming language at my own.
- ’14: Took break from everything and continuously travelled for 3 months, did all India tour on motorbike, started Python meetup group in Delhi and started freelancing to work remotely.
- ’15: Continued freelancing(mostly remote) and travelling. Started letsbegenuine with my brother and tried Vipassana meditation for the first time.
- ’16: Got an opportunity to work as a freelancer with companies like Goibibo.
- ’17: Started working in a full time remote job at AccionLabs, got AWS Solution Architect Certified, got married to the love of my life.
- ’18: Continued working at AccionLabs, started learning Lawn Tennis and played my first tournament, grown veggies for the first time on my rooftop.
- ’19: Still at AccionLabs, became a dad and took sabbatical.
Want to chat? Shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact me here >>