- ’10: Graduated from UP Technical University, started my first job in Isango, Gurgaon.
- ’11-12: Moved to Hyderabad in TCS, lot of self exploration and started getting interest in startups.
- ’13: Moved to Bangalore and bootstrapped in Butterfly Innovations, started learning Python programming language at my own.
- ’14: Took break from everything and continuously travelled for 3 months, did all India tour on motorbike, started Python meetup group in Delhi and started freelancing to work remotely.
- ’15: Continued freelancing(mostly remote) and travelling. Started letsbegenuine with my brother.
- ’16: Got an opportunity to work as a freelancer with companies like Goibibo.
- ’17: Started working in a full time remote job at AccionLabs, got AWS Solution Architect Certified, got married to the love of my life.
What I would like to do in 2018? (a) Grow veggies on my rooftop in an organic way (b) get more projects for letsbegenuine (c) learn blockchain technology (d) play in atleast one lawn tennis tournament.
Want to chat? Shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact me here >>